Frequently Asked Questions
What is Akeso?
Why is Akeso different?
Akeso is "100% Verifiable". What does that mean?
- Every bottle of Akeso is tested by a licensed 3rd party laboratory.
- These tests verify that every bottle of Akeso does not contain any harmful metals, pesticides or toxic additives typically found in other brands
- We utilize StrainSecure™ the industry-leading blockchain verification system to track and trace every aspect of the hemp we source. We ensure it meets our stringent quality standard, so that every bottle contains the exact amount of goodness. We make it so easy for the consumer to see what’s inside by placing a QR code on every bottle. Simply use your smartphone to scan the StrainSecure verification code on each label to see the exact botanical extract profile and potency. We are backed by science…not fiction
What is broad-spectrum hemp and why is it better?
- Broad-spectrum hemp contains multiple botanical compounds, except for THC, (the ingredient that gets you high) which is completely removed after the initial extraction.
- Every other Hemp Water on the market uses Hemp “Isolate” which only provides one (1) botanical extract and will not provide the benefits we deliver via our broad-spectrum extract. Check their lab results and you’ll see for yourself
- Hemp Isolate loses its potency in water after 2-3 weeks post infusion; therefore, other hemp waters will not have the potency listed on their product and most will actually have NONE.
- Akeso’s multiple botanical extracts interact with your endocannabinoid system and activates and opens neural pathways for enhanced benefits
- We source the finest organic hemp grown in Oregon, USA.
Can you get HIGH from Akeso?
What are the benefits of drinking Akeso?
- Anxiety relief
- Pain relief
- Sleep Aid
- Increased Energy
- Weight Loss
- Mood Enhancement
* The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Why do we package Akeso in a plastic bottle?
Hemp extract looks and tastes bad. Because we created a truly unique product which elegantly blends hemp extract oil and water (which is really hard to do) into a crystal-clear product with no odor or taste; we felt if you want your water to taste like water…you should want it to look like water too. Akeso is crystal clear as your water should be - and you should see that. We produce Akeso in 100% recyclable Type 1 plastic. Cardboard and aluminum provide great options for everyone else who don’t want you to see the cloudy or sugar flavored/colored concoction you’re about to drink. Glass is expensive and actually equally expensive to recycle and would also eliminate you bringing it to your gym or exercise regimen. Once there is a viable translucent eco-friendly option that will not jeopardize the integrity of our formulation, we will be first in line to incorporate it into our production.
Is Akeso safe for pregnant women and children?
Should I refrigerate Akeso after opening?
How do I sign up for a subscription?
I have a subscription; can I change the delivery date for my next shipment?
Can I change the frequency of my subscription?
Can I skip a shipment?
How do I cancel my subscription?
To cancel your subscription, simply log on to your customer account (hyperlink) and select “active subscriptions.” select “cancel” next to each of your subscription products. you will receive a notification that your subscription has been cancelled, although you may revisit your account at any time to add products or reactivate your subscription. orders must be cancelled 24 hours prior to your next scheduled shipment date.